BASICS


BASICS: "Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with reverence..." (J. J. Audubon).
This is a blog about my summer life at the Baiting Hollow Hummingbird Sanctuary, at my winter garden, Calypso, in the Bahamas, and aspects of life in general.
This private sanctuary is now permanently closed to the general public, as a result of a lawsuit brought by a neighbor. Only my friends and personal guests may visit (paul.adams%stonybrook.edu).

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Post Nemo Rufous update

I am happy to report that James Conforti, in Sound Beach, is still hosting his little rufous, unfazed by Nemo, and coming to feed every 10 minutes or so, starting at 7 am. These remarkable photos were taken today!



No comments:

Post a Comment