BASICS


BASICS: "Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with reverence..." (J. J. Audubon).
This is a blog about my summer life at the Baiting Hollow Hummingbird Sanctuary, at my winter garden, Calypso, in the Bahamas, and aspects of life in general.
This private sanctuary is now permanently closed to the general public, as a result of a lawsuit brought by a neighbor. Only my friends and personal guests may visit (paul.adams%stonybrook.edu).

Monday, June 2, 2014

Slo Mo female and more red; text of the lawsuit; corrected links

Today's videos from Baiting Hollow show, first, a female at a feeder in 4X slo motion (with Long Island Sound in the background),  and next,  the male at a different feeder - note the red gorget.



You can view the lawsuit (in particular the initiating Summons and Complaint) here. Please let me know if this link does not work properly - it should go straight to the pdf of the lawsuit and not to my Google Drive page! Once I know it has uploaded properly, I''ll provide a short guide.

tuesday may 3: I got word the link did not work and I think I've now fixed it (please confirm). I've also added the link to the list to the right of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment