BASICS


BASICS: "Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with reverence..." (J. J. Audubon).
This is a blog about my summer life at the Baiting Hollow Hummingbird Sanctuary, at my winter garden, Calypso, in the Bahamas, and aspects of life in general.
This private sanctuary is now permanently closed to the general public, as a result of a lawsuit brought by a neighbor. Only my friends and personal guests may visit (paul.adams%stonybrook.edu).

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiver Update

I am now up to requests Aug 19, 2013 at 11.20 AM in the waiver approval process. I should get to the rest of the subsequent 
 waiver requests 
fairly soon. Remember you must have a waiver to visit, and must be a good walker and able to take the 
Woodland Path. If you have difficulty walking please contact me.

5 comments:

  1. Mr. Adams, What if you wanted to car pool with someone that has a waiver on file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each visitor must bring a signed waiver but try to get the blank form from your friend, and YES CARPPOOL! All visitors must be good walkers and take the woodland trail. - Paul

      Delete