BASICS


BASICS: "Hummingbirds.....where is the person, I ask, who, on observing this glittering fragment of the rainbow, would not pause, admire, and turn his mind with reverence..." (J. J. Audubon).
This is a blog about my summer life at the Baiting Hollow Hummingbird Sanctuary, at my winter garden, Calypso, in the Bahamas, and aspects of life in general.
This private sanctuary is now permanently closed to the general public, as a result of a lawsuit brought by a neighbor. Only my friends and personal guests may visit (paul.adams%stonybrook.edu).

Monday, August 26, 2013

Important New Waiver Updates

UPDATE (see below): I was able to approve all these requests simultaneously. I will try to keep up with more recent requests (dating from approx 3.30 pm today).
If you have already visited again, do not re-visit: we still have a lot of new people who want to come, and I want to give them priority.

earlier: I have discovered a large batch of requests for waivers (dating from aug 21 9.50 pm) that I've not yet approved. Rather than approving each one individually, I'm tying to figure out how I can approve all at once. So bear with me a little longer if you have requested a waiver since that time. This also explains why the flow of requests suddenly dried up!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the update on the "old" waiver requests. My daughter asked me every day if I received the waiver! I started to doubt GoogleDocs and I resent a request.
    The time and energy you put in this sanctuary and in keeping it open are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this new waiver update.

    US Visa Waiver

    ReplyDelete